Recruited as a gaming writer in 2013, I started writing for this pure player gaming website as a side of my main work, to give a voice to my childhood passion. After a few weeks, I became one of the three pillards of this website and managed its PRs and CM.
Content & Community Management
- Writing of articles and video game reviews
- Publishing through a CMS (WordPress)
- Covering of gaming events (PGW, E3, previews)
- Live tweets of press conferences
- Interview shootings, editing and publishing
- Management of FB/TW, moderation, interactions with fans
- Partnerships w/ PR agencies, editors and gaming related brands
- Appointment and planning management of reporters on gaming events
- Assets and game queries to PR agencies and editors
- Management of writers/reporters during reviews and press events
- Content and stats feedbacks
SOFTWARES & NETWORKS
Rising to the Top 10 of french video games websites
Thanks to an effective teamwork with the editor in chief and the lead developper, the traffic of Gamer-Network rose significantly. With more than 1.5 Million daily page viewed, the website got a spot in the Top 10 of french pure players in gaming. This success decided the editor in chief and me to be our own boss and create our website (Player-Zone).